View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 12:21 AM   #39
ycMC0PLg

Haiti DID NOT follow the RULES back then they told themselves WE ARE NOBODY'S SLAVES, and for that they paid a heavy fine imposed by a couple of very POWERFUL nations. I respect Haitians not because what they have down, but WHO they are as a nation present and past.

BTW You want to talk about independence ask the DR why they needed Japan to donate garbage trucks. Something as BASIC as removing trash and they needed help from another country. If I was the President of DR and another country offer garbage trucks to help out my country, it would HURT my FEELING. The first thing that would come to mind is "what are you trying to say, the DR is JUNKY? Do you think the DR STINK? Remember I did not offer the trucks JAPAN did. So send the hate mail to Tokyo.
I wasn't discussing the fact that the DR wasn't independent, but rather, your implying that Haiti was somehow more independent than the DR is when it's basically in a similar or worse condition. What do you say about a country that is incapable of making even the most basic of exercises, which is providing its so called citizens with identity papers in place?